After dropping subterranean classics with Sidewalk Science and Concrete Soul, Brick City veteran Beneficence is back with a new album, Basement Chemistry; which will be released on 1-29-2016 via Ill Adrenaline Records.
Armed with the true sounds of the golden era, Benef drops rejuvenated flows and shares mics with hip-hop’s elite lyricists on Basement Chemistry, including Inspectah Deck, Masta Ace, MC Eiht, El Da Sensei, AG, Dres and Chubb Rock among others. Once again the Artifacts affiliate traps the listener into slick, thought provoking rhymes backed by hard hitting yet soulful production from DJ Spinna, Da Beatminerz, Confidence and L’Orange.
The album’s formula stays true to the game, official boom-bap, with obscure samples and intricate cuts; which the albums first leak.
After releasing the first leak, “Digital Warfare,” featuring Inspectah Deck last week, Beneficence returns with the second single from the project “When The Sun Comes” featuring the legendary Masta Ace.
Link to Beneficence f/ Masta Ace “When The Sun Comes” (produced by KON Sci of MindsOne): https://soundcloud.com/macmediapromo/beneficence-f-masta-ace-when-the-sun-comes
You can now pre-order Beneficence’s Basement Chemistry album at iTunes: http://bit.ly/BasementChemistry
Tracklisting For Beneficiance’s Basement Chemistry:
- ‘Intro’ (prod. by Sam Brown)
- ‘EZ As 1-2’ (prod. by P Original)
- ‘Digital Warfare’ feat. Inspectah Deck (of Wu-Tang Clan) (prod. by Ben Hedibi)
- ‘Anyway It Goes’ feat. MC Eiht (prod. by KON Sci of MindsOne)
- ‘Wranglers & Asics’ (prod. by Confidence)
- ‘Smooth Hardcore’ feat. AG (of D.I.T.C.) (prod. by Jazz Spastiks)
- ‘Vibrate the Streets’ (prod. by DJ Qvali)
- ‘Maui Vacation’ (prod. by Malik Turner)
- ‘Against The Grain’ (prod. by Explizit One)
- ‘Forever More’ (prod. by 12 Finger Dan)
- ‘When The Sun Comes’ feat. Masta Ace (prod. by KON Sci of MindsOne)
- ‘Ghetto Music Rap (We Doin’ It)’ (prod. by Confidence)
- ‘Blast This $hit!’ feat. El Da Sensei (prod. by Da Beatminerz)
- ‘Each One Teach One’ feat. Estee Nack (of Tragic Allies) (prod. by DJ Spinna)
- ‘We Got That!’ (prod. by Presto)
- ‘Masters Of The Class’ feat. Chubb Rock (prod. by Confidence)
- ‘Manuscripts’ feat. MindsOne (prod. by L’Orange)
- ‘The Heart’ (prod. by Astro Vandalist)
- ‘Make It Hot (Jingle Jangle 2.0)’ feat. The Legion & Dres (of Black Sheep) (prod. by The Legion)
Link to Beneficence f/ Inspectah Deck “Digital Warfare” (produced by Ben Hedibi): https://soundcloud.com/macmediapromo/beneficence-f-inspectah-deck-digital-warfare
For More Information: